Sonntag, 28. April 2013

Galaxy Nails with Acrylic Paint


Another attempt at Galaxy Nails, surprisingly this time I'm really happy with the result. I decided to use acrylic paint because this way I had a bigger selection  of colors to chose from. I used one coat of Essie - Licorice, then added a white base first and dabbed on the blue from dark to light with a sponge. After that I used Essence - Blair, my go-to glitter polish for Galaxy Nails. With a toothbrush and white acrylic paint I sprayed on the tiny stars (as seen on Coewlesspolish) and finished with one coat of Essie - Good To Go.



14 Kommentare:

  1. love it! especially the white hexes!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very nice! Came out very well! I have yet to try the galaxy nails...

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. These are stunning! I haven't done galaxy nails for ages and never with acrylic paint - I must remember to try them!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Gorgeous! It would be really cool to see a tutorial or a how-to video of this :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Crazy stunning! Love this galaxy nails! Very well done! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Love your blog and your designs are so clean and perfect :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. They turned out really well! Kind of like a space ocean? Haha.

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post, I appreciate it a lot!