Samstag, 23. Juni 2012

Carambar Nails

Do you know Carambar? The caramel candy? I love them and decided to do a design inspired by the original Carambar... I'm not too happy with my execution though, but they're funny anyway!




I used Artdeco - 545 over a white base coat, but nonetheless it took 3 coats to look somewhat opaque. And then the yellow didn't even look like the Carambar yellow... argh! 




For my accent nail I used a white base coat as well and added stripes with striping tape and Catrice - Raspberry Field Forever. I wasn't too sure about the smiley faces either, but I painted them anyway: with a nail art brush and a dotting tool, using brown nail polish and black and white acrylic paint. 




Yay, eat all the Carambar!!! 





2 Kommentare:

  1. These are so cute - I've never seen that candy so thanks for the pictures!
    katieneedsajob.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post, I appreciate it a lot!