Mittwoch, 13. Juni 2012

Graffiti Nail Art by Algae Veronica

Since I've seen the Graffiti design by Algae Veronica I couldn't wait for her tutorial. Yesterday she uploaded it on YouTube and the first thing I did was recreate it on my nails. Check out the video here






I used Essence - Walk On Air as a base color (because it was already on my nails). Then I added white nail polish with a sponge. I think the key to the awesome Graffiti look is the imperfect piece of sponge you use! 






Onto my white splash I added the zig-zag bands with red and black acrylic paint and a nail art brush. 






One coat of Seche Vite on top. 



Make sure to check out the other designs from Algae Veronica as well, she's a great nail artist! 

1 Kommentar:

  1. I am always looking for cute creative ideas that won't break my bank. I love your ideas. Thank you for sharing your nail art.
    http://farynblushes.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post, I appreciate it a lot!