Mittwoch, 5. September 2012

Mexican Nails No. 2

I had my first nail art customer today! How awesome is that? 


Mexican Nails


She asked me to paint my Mexican Design from last week onto her nails and I was very happy to do that. However, it was my first time trying to paint someone else's nails instead of my own and I had no idea if I was able to do that. I tried practicing it on my own hand by holding it with the nails towards me which looked quite awkward. But then it wasn't too difficult actually and I loved doing it. Besides she had very pretty nails which makes it easier to paint them. It's awesome to paint all ten nails with your dominant hand! ;) 

Colors are Essie -Blanc, Catrice - Run Forest Run and O.P.I. - Friday Devil.


1 Kommentar:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post, I appreciate it a lot!