Sonntag, 30. September 2012

Reasons Pusheen Loves Fall: Halloween / Fall Pusheen Nails

I know, I might be a little early for Halloween this year, but I am already in the mood for Christmas so time can't really go fast enough now. ;) 

The newest post on the Pusheen blog really caught my eye and I knew right away I had to do some fall/Halloween inspired Pusheen nail art. Check out my earlier Fancy Pusheen Nails and my Mexican Pusheen Nails as well, if you like that cat as much as I do! 


You can find the post I'm talking about here: Reasons Pusheen loves Fall! Too cute to be true. I used China Glaze - Papaya Punch as my base color, as always when it comes to orange. Everything else is done with acrylic paint and a nail art brush. 


If you're not too sure about my pinky and index finger nails, they're supposed to be leaves, as in the ones that Pusheen is sitting in and eating pie. I left out the pie though, since Pusheen was already sweet enough ;)




6 Kommentare:

  1. Pusheen ist so niedlich und dein Nail Art sieht klasse aus, ist sehr schön geworden :3!

    lg Neru

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love Pusheen, and all your Pusheen nails =D

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Uugh sooo cute!!! I love Pusheen too!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I recognize him but I dont know him, but this is definitely adorable! :) so cute

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post, I appreciate it a lot!