Montag, 12. November 2012

Manhattan - Green Chai 07S & Acai Power Berry 01S

For today two simple swatches of my two colors of the Manhattan Blogger Edition. I didn't see them in stores these days so I'm not sure if they are still available. I bought and swatched them several weeks ago. But even if they are still there I think especially Green Chai might be sold out by now. 

First up is Manhattan - Acai Power Berry.


It's a very dark blue, almost black with a hint of purple. I really like it and I loved that it didn't leave my nails stained (of course I was wearing a base coat anyway). It is opaque with one coat and dries fast. On top is one coat of Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat.

Next is Manhattan - Green Chai.


I definitely see why there is a hype about this one, it is gorgeous! A light mint with colorful glitter, nothing I have seen before. These are two fast-drying coats. You will need a top coat with this one, because the glitter is quite uneven. I used one coat of BTNG Top Sealer. 


3 Kommentare:

  1. Das Problem ist, dass die Lacke in Deutschland gar nicht erschienen sind und das machte mir die ganze Sache auch noch schwerer - konnte aber nicht widerstehen :D
    Die Kassiererin im Manor wollte mir statt Essie NYX Lacke verkaufen - nee, die heissen ja nicht Leading Lady und Beyond Cozy :P

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh my goodness they are beautiful! I was in Germany last week and sadly overlooked Manhatten, next time I am over I will have to pick a couple of polishes up, thank you for sharing!

    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I have to try these, they both look super!

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post, I appreciate it a lot!