Sonntag, 25. November 2012

Pastel & Golden Stripes

Today's design was actually planned as an Aztec design done with the plastic bag method. But after my design was dry and I tried to remove it from the plastic bag, it just didn't work. Fortunately I didn't add the aztec pattern yet so it wasn't that bad, but still a bummer! So I just took all the colors and started to paint the stripes directly onto my nails with a long striping brush (which by the way lost all its bristles in the middle of painting, lucky day!). I used two coats of Essie - Sand Tropez as my base color and then added stripes with Essie - Cute As A Button, Essie - Mint Candy Apple, American Apparel - Summer Peach and Lancome - 012. On top is one coat of Essence BTGN Top Sealer. 





By the way, I'm still working on my design. Did you notice the cute social media buttons on the right? They're not perfect yet (and maybe never will be) because I'm an absolute amateur in webdesign. But they're cute. And they're buttons. :)

8 Kommentare:

  1. yes they're cute, I'm bad at it so I can recognize you made a good job (for the buttons !)
    And I'm SOOOO in love with this mani, the colors are perfect!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Tolle Farbzusammenstellung! Die Farben passen echt super zusammen und du hast auch sehr genau gearbeitet :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Looks awesome!!

    www.denbelle.blogspot.be

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Reeeally gorgeous!! So chic and the colours go together perfectly! Designs like this make me want square nails lol.

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post, I appreciate it a lot!