Freitag, 28. Dezember 2012

New Year's Eve Black & Silver Ruffian Nails

For today another festive idea for New Year's Eve. I'm back to a favorite of mine: Of course after the Halloween Ruffian Nails there had to be a festive version as well. I used one coat of p2 - eternal and then added two coats of China Glaze - Cheers To You. This is a real favorite of mine, the silver look just makes so much out of a simple design. First I planned on adding some silver studs, but then I thought Cheers To You alone was eye-catching enough. On top is one coat of BTGN Top Sealer. I hope I will be able to update my blog on Sunday noon and Monday afternoon/evening with two more designs for New Year's Eve. I'm not completely sure yet what's going to be on my nails on Monday, but I already have some ideas. 

New Year's Eve Black & Silver Ruffian Nails

New Year's Eve Black & Silver Ruffian Nails

Have a nice weekend! 


4 Kommentare:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post, I appreciate it a lot!