Freitag, 6. Dezember 2013

Manhattan - Rouge là là: Cheeky Cherry, Bad Burgundy & Pleasure Plum

The second limited edition from Manhattan which is in stores since the beginning of December is called Rouge là là. This collection consists of five beautiful red and berry shades plus gold and silver nail art glitter. 11ml of nail polish are sold for €4.09 and one little jar of 4.6g glitter is sold for €2.49. I received three shades to review and the golden glitter, which I won't include in today's review though. I used two coats of each polish with no base or top coat and they all have a beautiful formula. You can see that Bad Burgundy isn't completely opaque with two coats, so this one might need three. The others look good to me with just two coats. I love the idea of a color inspired collection and I think Rouge là là includes a great choice of colors. And I think the names are lovely as well! 

Manhattan - Cheeky Cherry




Manhattan - Bad Burgundy





Manhattan - Pleasure Plum



2 Kommentare:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post, I appreciate it a lot!