Mittwoch, 26. Februar 2014

Bottled Galaxy / Dance Legend - Top Sahara + Celia

I was especially curious about one of the Dance Legend polishes that I received: Top Sahara, the top coat that is supposed to turn every color into a textured polish. I was a bit concerned about the glitter in it though and I would have prefered a plain textured top coat. But the pictures today are actually more about that glitter than about the textured effect. I used two coats of Dance Legend - Celia, one of the beautiful multichromes from their Chameleon collection as my base color. Then I used two coats of Top Sahara over Celia, just to see what would happen. I love the result a lot, the pictures don't do it justice! It looks like a galaxy out of the bottle. I'm definitely going to try more combinations like this one! The Chameleon polishes are sold for 8$ each and Top Sahara for 9 $. You can buy Dance Legend in their online shop or in their partner shops, shipping is 10$ or free if you buy more than ten polishes.

Galaxy Nails out of the bottle / Dance Legend - Top Sahara + Celia

Galaxy Nails out of the bottle / Dance Legend - Top Sahara + Celia

Galaxy Nails out of the bottle / Dance Legend - Top Sahara + Celia

2 Kommentare:

  1. I love these polishes! I ordered the Top Sahara a while back and tried it out on a few nails, it's awesome.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Another great combination! And I'll believe you when you say that the galaxy effect is more noticeable in real life, it's hard to capture something on photo sometimes.

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post, I appreciate it a lot!