Samstag, 8. Februar 2014

Dance Legend: Wow Prism - #27 Poison

I have another scattered holo for you! It's Dance Legend #27 Poison from their Wow Prism collection and I'm pretty sure this one is my favorite of the four I tried. I love green polishes and the holographic effect with green and silver particles makes it even better. The formula is just like the other two polishes a bit fluid and it needs two coats for a pretty result. I didn't wear any top or base coat. Wow Prism polishes are sold for 13$ each. You can buy Dance Legend in their online shop or in their partner shops, shipping is 10$ or free if you buy more than ten polishes.




Dance Legend: Wow Prism - #27 Poison

Dance Legend: Wow Prism - #27 Poison

Dance Legend: Wow Prism - #27 Poison

2 Kommentare:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post, I appreciate it a lot!