Sonntag, 16. März 2014

Essie - Aruba Blue + Dance Legend - Top Sahara

Since I had to schedule some designs and posts, today's nails are already a few days old. The first time I used Dance Legend - Top Sahara (the top coat that changes normal polishes into textured ones) I wrote that I didn't like the glitter too much. I actually changed my mind about it, especially with this combination! I used two coats of Essie - Aruba Blue as my base color and then added two coats of Top Sahara. Again, the textured effect isn't very strong but I love the result! On top of which color would you wear Top Sahara? I'm thinking about pastel colors for spring, that could look very cute! 



1 Kommentar:

  1. I agree that this is a very nice combination! Just goes to show how we should just keep experimenting and trying new things :-) You'll never know how it might change your opinion on something.

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post, I appreciate it a lot!