Sonntag, 6. April 2014

Flowers on Essie - Fiji

The recent Essie - Fiji hype made me grab my bottle and paint my nails as well! I own the old european version and not the new limited one though. This one needs three coats to get an opaque result, but I couldn't resist for very long and added some nail art on top. I chose Essie - Turquoise & Caicos plus Essie - Chubby Cheeks to paint on flowers with a nail art brush. On top is one coat of Essence - BTGN High Gloss.



Flowers on Essie - Fiji

Flowers on Essie - Fiji


Flowers on Essie - Fiji

Flowers on Essie - Fiji

4 Kommentare:

  1. wow, just wow. :)) this mani is amazing :)) i am speachless :))

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Das sieht einfach wundervoll aus <3 Die Blumen wirken sehr frech!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great design! Such a cute color combination!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. WOW! I love this Floral nail art. Great job ;)

    http://www.beautyandthelook.com/

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post, I appreciate it a lot!