I just wanted to share a tutorial that I created for Nail It magazine! It shows how I created the waterspotted nails from a few weeks ago for The Lacquer Legion challenge. I hope you like it! :)
You will need:
- China Glaze - Holly-Day
- Dance Legend - Wazowski
- cup of water
- disinfectant spray
- nail polish remover
- top coat
1. Paint your nails with your base color. I used two coats of China Glaze - Holly-Day. You can add tape around your nails to prevent a mess.
2. Add a drop of your multichrome polish into the cup of water.
3. Spray it with the disinfectant spray. You can vary the distance of the spray and the waiting time until dipping in your nail to create different effects!
4. Dip your nail into the water and remove the polish on the surface of the water with a toothpick.
5. This is what it looks like without using tape. Time for clean up!
6. Add top coat and you're done!