Sonntag, 14. September 2014

ThumbsUp Nails - Awe / Nail Wraps

I've been following ThumbsUp Nails on Instagram for a while now and even though I'm not the biggest fan of nail wraps, there are two particular designs that caught my eye. I got them last week and decided to try one of them right away. This one is called Awe and I think it's inspired by minerals. I love the design but I think I just need to stop buying nail wraps, no matter how cute they look. I just really don't like the feeling of wearing them and they never look as perfect as nail polish to me. But well, my bad. I didn't have time to apply top coat over these, so I'm not sure how that would affect the nail wraps but I'm definitely going to try it with the next design. You can find ThumbsUp Nails here. They also have some nice special offers every now and then. How do you like these? The design is compelling, right? 


ThumbsUp Nails - Awe / Nail Wraps

ThumbsUp Nails - Awe / Nail Wraps

ThumbsUp Nails - Awe / Nail Wraps

4 Kommentare:

  1. I am not the biggest fan of nail wraps either but the designs are really tempting!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I tried nail stickers a few times in the past and it's a shame they never last long, but boy, what fun design these ones have!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I've never tried nail wraps but I really like the design on these :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I have to say I quite like using/wearing nail wraps once in a while, when they have a design I could never recreate myself :) These are beautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post, I appreciate it a lot!