Sonntag, 2. November 2014

Essie - Leading Lady (Winter/Holiday 2012)

Before continuing with nail art, I wanted to show you my pretty base for last week's #LLAfterDark challenge. Sadly one of my nails chipped right after I did this design and I decided to file them all short for now. But to maintain a bit of consistency for the blog, I decided to post the remaining pictures with long nails, before continuing with the new designs. So you have probably seen this one before, but I think it's pretty enough to show up more than once! It's Essie - Leading Lady, one of the polishes from the Winter/Holiday collection 2012. I only own the mini bottle of this beauty, but I was happy to see that it still has a nice formula after two years. I used two coats and one coat of Sally Hansen - Insta-Dri on top. 

Essie Leading Lady Winter 2012

Essie Leading Lady Winter 2012



5 Kommentare:

  1. Der Lack ist so schön! Habe ihn vor kurzem bei Manor im Mini-Set ergattert, keine Ahnung wo die das Zeug immer verstecken und irgendwann wieder rausholen... Muss ihn auch unbedingt mal lackieren!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love this nail polish!
    Will be great for Christmas Eve :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great polish, looks stunning on you :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love it! Such an easy mani.

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post, I appreciate it a lot!