Mittwoch, 12. September 2012

Moo Business Cards

A little over a week ago I ordered 100 Mini Business Cards from Moo.com. They arrived yesterday and I'm very happy how they turned out so I wanted to show you in a quick post. 


I got 100 cards for 11.75 Euro + 3 Euro Shipping from UK to Switzerland. They arrived in a cute little box where you can keep them safe.


I chose my favorite designs to be on the cards and the great thing about Moo is, that you could actually chose a different design for every card. Isn't that awesome? The pictures turned out to be a little bit darker as they were originally but it still looks okay.


For the back I created a "logo" by taking a picture of an Essie bottle with my Paper Camera app. I love the way it turned out. And you can see that I have changed my domain to www.spektorsnails.com and have a new e-mail as well: judith (at) spektorsnails.com.


Do you have business cards?

4 Kommentare:

  1. I actually ordered some cards from Moo - but I love yours more!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Die sehen klasse aus, vor allem wegen den verschiedenen Designs :). Ich besitze keine, da sich dies bei mir/ meinem Blog auch nicht wirklich lohnt.
    Das du deine Adresse geänder hast finde ich sehr gut, hab das gar nicht mitbekommen :D.

    lg Neru

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. they are so cool! I love that every card has it's own picture!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Each card has a different desing? We've been thinking about make some bussines cards. We think they are very useful.
    We are following you, Like your blog very much. Greetings from Spain.
    ♥ nailistas

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post, I appreciate it a lot!