Dienstag, 17. April 2012

Essence Rebels LE: Peach Punk / Mauve Like A Rockstar / Rebelizer

Today I will show you three of the four new nail polishes from the Rebels LE by Essence. They're all so called latex nail polishes which means they are semi-matte. I absolutely love this finish! 

Peach Punk



This one is my favorite! A lovely peach color which matches great with the latex finish. I used three coats because it wasn't perfect with two. But it's very fast drying and I think this is due to the matte effect. Obviously I used no top coat on this one. 





Mauve Like A Rockstar



I used two coats with this one. It's a nice nude color but nothing special really. I hoped the latex touch would make it stand out, but it doesn't for me. Anyway, nice color and fast drying, definitely worth a look if you like nude colors. 






Rebelizer




Well this one... what can I say about this one. It actually looked like a nice green in store lighting. I swear it did!
So these are two coats, but it's not opaque yet. 






So which one is your favorite? And how do you like that latex finish?

1 Kommentar:

  1. Sehr schöne Bilder! Mauve Like A Rockstar habe ich auf meinem Blog gestern auch geswatcht, kannst ja mal vorbei schauen :) Würde mich freuen...

    http://www.freulein-wunder.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post, I appreciate it a lot!