Dienstag, 22. Mai 2012

What We Saw From The Cheap Seats (Regina Spektor)

Due to a date I have been looking forward to for months - the release of Regina Spektor's sixth album - I decided to do another Regina design. 
Check out my Fidelity and Begin To Hope designs if you like Regina! 

This one is inspired by her outfit on the cover of "What We Saw From The Cheap Seats".






I painted my nails with NYX Matte White, except my ring finger nail which I painted with OPI Black Onyx. Then I added black stripes with acrylic paint on my white nails and a red 'ruffian nail' on my black nail with OPI 20 Min Friday.






To match the studs on Regina's shirt I used my nail art studs from eBay. Two coats of Seche Vite to make sure my acrylic paint doesn't come off and to even out the surface. 




1 Kommentar:

  1. I love those nails! And the others too, I peeked on them :P And I don't even know who Regina Spektor is XD But I'm sure going to search it online ;)if she inspires your manicures she must be an excellent artist :D

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post, I appreciate it a lot!