Freitag, 31. August 2012

Viva México!

Today I have some Mexican flag inspired nails. I haven't been there yet, but I'm sure I will one day. As soon as my Spanish is good enough and I win the lottery! 


I used O.P.I - Friday Devil for the red and Catrice - Run Forest Run for the green. The White is Essie - Blanc which is starting to get thicker now, I sensed this would happen. Anyway it still works for now, so I hope I can use it up completely. On the white stripe of the Mexican flag there is an eagle, catching a snake. I gave my best to recreate it, but there are just too many details to do that sufficiently. I did this on a plastic bag first and then added it onto the wet nail polish, just like described in my recent tutorial


I painted a clear base on the plastic and then added the crown first. On top the eagle and then the snake. I used random nail polish for this one, so if you like to know which colors I used, just ask in the comments below. On my thumb I did a simple version of the flag without the eagle using the same colors as on my other nails. 

   



On top is one coat of Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat, two coats on my ring finger nail and no coat on my thumb yet.

¡Gracias por mirar y hasta pronto! :) 

3 Kommentare:

  1. Love the nails! You've done a great job! They look flawless :)

    X

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. wow *-*
    Stunning as usual :p

    This would be great for the worldcup... so.. see this in 2014 :D plz :p :)

    I can only think of the amount of effort you put in your ringfinger...

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post, I appreciate it a lot!