Mittwoch, 26. September 2012

Brown - Copper Ruffian Nails feat. Penny Talk

Time for some more Ruffian! I love those two colors together, they're perfect for fall. So I decided to combine them in an easy and fast way with some Ruffian Nails. 

Ruffian Nails Essie Penny Talk Catrice Lost In Mud

I started with two coats of Essie - Penny Talk which was apparently not enough. I have to admit I'm not wearing a base coat this time, that's probably why you can see the ridges of my nails beneath Penny Talk. It was not really visible from afar though.

Ruffian Nails Essie Penny Talk Catrice Lost In Mud

Then I added the bow with Catrice - Lost In Mud, long lost friend! ;) That was one of my first nail polishes in my collection. I used two coats for the bow to make it completely opaque. On top of it is one coat of Essie - Good To Go. 

Ruffian Nails Essie Penny Talk Catrice Lost In Mud

Today I got a lot of nail mail! I ordered a bunch of China Glaze bottles the other day and they finally arrived. I chose Snow Globe, Sea Spray, Holly Day, Foie Gras and Dress Me Up. You might see some of these involved in some nail art soon! In addition I got some awesome 1$ glow in the dark polishes and I can't wait to show these off! 

7 Kommentare:

  1. das sieht seeehr hübsch aus! müsste ich auch mal probieren, denn ich habe beide lacke auch hier ;)
    snow globe werde ich mir demnächst auch bestellen und dress me up habe ich auch!
    bin gespannt!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Dankeschön! Unbedingt probieren, die beiden machen sich super zusammen ;)

      Löschen
  2. So beautiful and Chic!
    Love it


    seferys.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Gefällt mir sehr gut. Ich bin so froh, dass ich Penny Talk habe. Dieser Lack ist soo vielseitig.
    Snow Globe steht auch schon auf meiner Wunschliste.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Stimmt, Penny Talk ist wirklich speziell! Ich hab Snow Globe bereits auf Weiss getestet, leider gefällt's mir nicht so gut in echt wie auf den Google Bildern... aber vielleicht finde ich noch eine bessere Kombination ;)

      Löschen

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post, I appreciate it a lot!