Mittwoch, 26. September 2012

Catrice - Hollywood's Fabulous 40ties: The Nude Scene & Doris' Darling

I felt like swatching today, so I have two new colors from the Catrice Limited Edition called Hollywood's Fabulous 40ties. I chose the nude and the purple polish out of this Limited Edition.

First one is called Doris' Darling and it's the purple one. You see two coats and one coat of Essence BTGN Top Sealer. It is a very dark purple, almost black. Which is a pity because I was looking for purple only. It is pretty but it's too close to Essie's Velvet Voyeur for me. VV is just a tiny bit more reddish than DD. Drying time is good as usual. 

Catrice Doris' Darling

Catrice Doris' Darling


The second polish is a nude one called The Nude Scene. I hoped for this to be more lilac toned but it is just full on nude on the nails. Nothing bad if you like nude, it is definitely a good one. It is slightly brighter in real and you are looking at two coats plus one coat of BTGN Top Sealer. 

Catrice The Nude Scene

I will be posting some more nail art later on, stay tuned! 

2 Kommentare:

  1. oh they are both lovely! I saw this collection in store last week (not sure if it was really last week...) but I didn't pick any since I already have more or less similar colors otherwise I would have picked the purple, but I didn't know it was that dark!
    The nude looks really good with your skin tone!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh you know, actually I also have similar ones already ;) I have a tendency to realise it not until I get home... I need to stop buying at first glance and start checking my collection first ;)

      Löschen

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post, I appreciate it a lot!