Mittwoch, 2. Januar 2013

New Year's Eve Silver Studded Nails No. 2

I decided to do a quick post on my NYE nails before tonight's scheduled post, because they are very similar to my other silver studded nails from last Sunday. I sticked to China Glaze - Tinsel Town in the end and then tried to add a gradient with Essence - Glitterastic. It didn't really show and I didn't  have time for a second coat so I just left it like that and added two studs from Chez Delaney. On top are two coats of BTNG Top Sealer.



I matched my nails with my clothes! Let me tell you, that doesn't happen more than once a year! :) I hope you had a great NYE and a good start in to 2013. Stay put for a tutorial later today!

3 Kommentare:

  1. Happy New Year to you, too! And I agree with Brittney - they all look great. How long do the studs last on your nails?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! :) I've worn these just for one day, but they didn't move or fall off at all! They don't go completely flat onto the nail, but maybe my two coats of BTGN made them stay longer.

      Löschen

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post, I appreciate it a lot!