Sonntag, 5. Mai 2013

Blue Stripes feat. Essie - In The Cab-Ana & Bourjois - In The Navy

I decided to combine two of my new polishes in one design, using striping tape. I was inspired by Sammy from The Nailasaurus and her infamous striping tape manicures. At first I used two coats of Essie - In The Cab-Ana and then added striping tape and painted over it with Bourjois - In The Navy. This is my first nail polish from Bourjois and I decided to buy one because they were reduced and this blue was still on my wish list. I'm quite happy with it, the brush is disappointing though, considering the price. On top is  one coat of Essence - BTGN Top Sealer.




7 Kommentare:

  1. macht total Lust auf Urlaub am Meer :) sehr hübsch!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. cool it!
    I always rub off the strips into TOP poshe ;/ but I like this method.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Nice colour combo! That last picture looks like it belongs in a magazine :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. perfect color combo ! and flawless design, as usual !

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Perfect tape manicure, I adore both colours! :-)

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post, I appreciate it a lot!