Freitag, 3. Mai 2013

Deadly Sins Challenge - Day 4: Gluttony (Water Marble / Drippy Nails)

Skip your diet and paint something that makes your stomach growl! Today is Day 4 of the Deadly Sins Challenge and I painted something yummy on my nails! 

   Illustrations by: dahlig
I wanted to have some strawberry ice cream with chocolate drips on top and this is how I did it: I started with one coat of China Glaze - Something Sweet and then did a Water Marble with Something Sweet and Essence - Shopping Trip In Soho. This time I used the needle to paint a spiral in the water, which was quite difficult to achieve. On top of my marble I used Essie - Chocolate Cakes and a nail art brush to paint tiny drops of chocolate. On top is one coat of Essie - Good To Go. I really like the Drippy Nails, this was my first attempt, but I'm sure I will try these again soon! 








10 Kommentare:

  1. These look incredible! Not only is your water marble absolutely perfect, but it looks positively delectable under the drippy chocolate-y design. Awesome job!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow love those I'll suck at freehand but think I'm going to try this once

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is so cute! Your drips look exactly like chocolate sauce :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Mmmm, so yummy! You executed these perfectly, and that brown polish mimics chocolate sauce so well!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Awesome!! I love the drips with the marble underneath!

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post, I appreciate it a lot!