Donnerstag, 28. August 2014

Swimming Pool Nails inspired by stephstonenails / KIKO - 389 Mint Milk & 295 Cerulean Blue

Today's swimming pool nails are inspired by @stephstonenails and her tutorial for the Amore & Vita blog. I really liked the look of that saran wrap technique and I tried to recreate it with two KIKO polishes. As my base I used two coats of KIKO - 389 Mint Milk and let it dry completely. Then I used one coat of KIKO - 295 Cerulean Blue plus a piece of saran wrap to create the effect of sunlight on the bottom of a swimming pool. On top is one coat of Sally Hansen - Insta-Dri. 


Swimming Pool Nails inspired by stephstonenails / Kiko - 389 Mint Milk & 295 Cerulean Blue

Swimming Pool Nails inspired by stephstonenails / Kiko - 389 Mint Milk & 295 Cerulean Blue



This was my base color, two coats of KIKO 389 - Mint Milk. The polish is quite difficult to capture, but for me this is the perfect mint nail polish. It's bright, clear and just adorable. It appears more like a light blue on this picture, but it is actually very minty in real life.  

Kiko - 389 Mint Milk

7 Kommentare:

  1. Oh Saran Wrap nails! Haven't done those in ages! Love them though, and your color combination is just perfect.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow!! This looks amazing!!I Looks like turquoise. I have to try this!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh I love the saran wrap manicure it looks like sea <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This looks really good! It reminds of mermaid and the see :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Oh yes, I can totally see the water and the sea in this, well done :-D

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post, I appreciate it a lot!