Mittwoch, 19. September 2012

Autumn Aztec/Tribal Nails


It's time for some Aztec Nails again! Somehow I associate these with Autumn, maybe because of the typical color scheme that is often used for the Aztec pattern. 


All of the colors I used are from p2. I started with two alternating base colors: Just Need Style plus Rich & Royal. Then I started painting random lines and zigzag patterns with my other colors: Forever, Night Out and Good Night Kiss


With a fine golden liner from p2 called Golden Ivy I filled out the missing parts and then added one coat of Essie - Good To Go. Yes I should know better by now, but I smudged my pinky nail, so annoying! 


By the way, thank you for the lovely comments on my recent posts, I really appreciate your feedback!

6 Kommentare:

  1. Das gefällt mir sehr! Schöne herbstliche Farbauswahl :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Cool! Nice to see it done in autumn colours too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. You make it look and sound so easy. Makes me want to try it =D

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. wow wow wow this works perfectly in colour and tone xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I love this!! The pattern is amazing and the colours you used too! I think you just inspired me to something similar :) Thank you!


    In honor of reaching 200 followers there's a giveaway on my blog. I'd love to see you enter too!
    You can check my giveaway here!

    Have an amazing rest of the week!

    X

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Very nice! The colours are perfect for fall, total sweater nails!

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post, I appreciate it a lot!