Mittwoch, 10. April 2013

Dance Legend - #603 (Rainbow Flakies!)

Also from Dance Legend I got a rainbow flakie polish. It reminds me a lot of my experiment to recreate rainbow flakies last summer. It doesn't have a name but a number: Dance Legend - #603 and I used one coat of #603 over one coat of Essie - Licorice. I think that flakies look best over black, but it doesn't have to be that way.  Also the look depends on how the light hits your nails, especially the yellow color isn't always visible. On top I used one coat of Essie - Good To Go and I had no problems with application, drying time or tip wear. Thumbs up!






Dance Legend will soon be available online with worldwide shipping. You can like their Facebook page to be up to date on the opening of their online shop! Dance Legend Flakie polishes are sold for 9$, shipping is 10$ or free if you order more than 10 bottles. If you don't want to wait to place your order, you can do it via E-Mail.

8 Kommentare:

  1. your pictures look awesome!! the flakies look so colorful ;D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Is it clear base? Love the flakies btw! So rainbow-ry! So much fun to wear when on the rush too :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I didn't use it over white, but I'm pretty sure it is clear from what I saw ;)

      Löschen
  3. this one is prretttty ! love flakies so much!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. where do you get these dancelegend polishes?? i love them!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. OMG This one is a stunner! I NEED! :D

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post, I appreciate it a lot!